Rules for participating in experiments
To participate in experiments conducted by researchers from the BEE group of the Toulouse School of Economics, you must register online.
By registering for experiments, you agree to take part in experiments conducted by BEE researchers.
Rules for experiments:
- For each experience, a number of registrants will receive an invitation email. Only invited guests have the right to participate in the experience.
- In case you receive an email that invites you to participate in a particular experience, you must accept the invitation in order to participate. In doing so, you indicate your commitment to participate.
- For each experience, an excessive number of participants will be invited. Only the first people invited and present will participate in the experience. Participants who can not participate in the experiment due to capacity constraints or other failures are compensated up to 3 eurons (from the moment they arrive before the start of the experiment).
- The win, in addition to the 3 euros, will depend on the decision of the participant and the other participants during the experiment.
- During an experiment, each participant will have to follow the rules stated in the starting instructions by the experimenters. People who do not respect the rules will not be allowed to continue the experiment, and will not receive any payment.
- To verify that only those who have been invited and who have accepted the invitation email to participate in the experience, they are invited to present an identity document (with photo). Without these documents no participant will be allowed to participate or compensated.
- Without these documents no participant will be allowed to participate or compensated.
- Individuals who agree to participate in an experiment should understand that in their absence the experience could be canceled due to lack of participants.
Therefore, when registering for laboratory experiments, you agree with the following statements:
I have been informed that if I do not show up to an experience that I was enrolled in, it could cancel the experience. I am aware that I must inform the experimenter at least 24 hours in advance if I am unable to attend the experiment or justify a valid reason. Otherwise, a mark will be added to my reputation score. From three brands, you will no longer be invited to participate in all the other experiments conducted by researchers from the BEE group (you have access to your information during registration for experiments).